DSA Fall Registration
- DSA Rec registration is going on now. The deadline for registration is August 1.
- Our competitive teams are filled. (We are accepting players for the waiting list.)
- Competitive Teams
- 3 u10 girls' teams.
- 3 u10 boys' teams.
- 2 u12 girls' teams.
- 3 u12 boys' teams.
Dover's Chris Penso -Ref the MLS All-Star Game-
Tornado Soccer Camp
- 2016 Tornado Soccer Camp - July 11, 13, & 14
- Dover HS Soccer Field - at the Dover Middle School
- The DHS soccer players and coaches are hosting a soccer camp for students currently in grades K-6. DHS players and coaches are looking to pass along their knowledge and love of soccer to the next generation of Dover soccer players. The camp will include drills and games focusing on individual and team skills.
Each participant is expected to wear shin guards and bring their own water and soccer ball.
- rades K-3
Monday 7/11 5:30-6:30
Wednesday 7/13 5:30-6:30
Thursday 7/14 5:30-6:30
- Grades 4-6
Monday 7/11 6:30-8:00
Wednesday 7/13 6:30-8:00
Thursday 7/14 6:30-8:00
- Contact Coach Pinion if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for the form.
Soccer 4 All information is below.
Registration is now underway for the Spring season of Soccer4All. Soccer4All is the Dover Soccer Association (DSA) league for children with physical and/or mental disabilities. The program is open to any child 5-15 years old, with a development delay or disability including but not limited to: A.D.D., Autism, Hearing Impaired, Sight Impaired, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cystic Fibrosis, Down’s Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Seizure Disorder and Spinal Bifida. Players do not need to be Dover residents.
- Click here for more information.
- Click here for the registration form.
- Soccer 4 ALL webpage
- Times Reporter Article
- Bargain Hunter Article
- Contact Lisa Stilgenbauer for more information. email@example.com
Thank you team sponsors. We appreciate all your support.
Directions Credit Union
Ohio Light Truck LLC