DSA Fall Registration
- DSA Rec registration is going on now. The deadline for registration is August 15.
- Our competitive teams are filled. (We are accepting players for the waiting list.)
- Competitive Teams
- 3 u10 girls' teams.
- 3 u10 boys' teams.
- 2 u12 girls' teams.
- 3 u12 boys' teams.
Dover's Chris Penso -Ref the MLS All-Star Game-
Tornado Soccer Camp
Soccer 4 All information is below.
Registration is now underway for the Spring season of Soccer4All. Soccer4All is the Dover Soccer Association (DSA) league for children with physical and/or mental disabilities. The program is open to any child 5-15 years old, with a development delay or disability including but not limited to: A.D.D., Autism, Hearing Impaired, Sight Impaired, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cystic Fibrosis, Down’s Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Seizure Disorder and Spinal Bifida. Players do not need to be Dover residents.
- Click here for more information.
- Click here for the registration form.
- Soccer 4 ALL webpage
- Times Reporter Article
- Bargain Hunter Article
- Contact Lisa Stilgenbauer for more information. email@example.com
Thank you team sponsors. We appreciate all your support.
Directions Credit Union
Ohio Light Truck LLC